[U-Boot] Booting Jerry chromebook from eMMC

Carlo Caione carlo at endlessm.com
Mon Apr 16 20:26:31 UTC 2018

Hi,
I'm trying to boot a Veyron Jerry chromebook using U-Boot placed in
the eMMC. Booting from SPI using 'chromebook_jerry_defconfig' works
perfectly fine, but I'm hitting a wall when moving from SPI to eMMC
(mostly related to the limited space for the SPL).

Has anyone managed to boot this platform directly from eMMC? Reading
sources and documentation there is explicitly nothing related to boot
this platform from eMMC so I was wondering if this is feasible at all.

Thank you,

--
Carlo Caione  |  +44.7384.69.16.04  |  Endless