[U-Boot] coreboot with denverton platforms

Francesco Lucconi luccons at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:11:44 UTC 2018

Hi Simon, Hi Bin Meng,

I'm involved to build coreboot for a custom denverton platform, using u-boot
as payload. I've seen your comment on u-boot forum:

https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2016-September/268191.html

and I contact you to have some tips. I've noticed that coreboot 4.7 extends
its support to denverton platforms too so I decided to use it and I'm
studying FSP binary blob in order to apply it correctly to my coreboot.rom.

At this moment I got two main questions.
How to setup my spd memory down parameters?
May I use u-boot-2010.06 as coreboot payload?

Many thanks in advance.
Best regards,

Francesco Lucconi

--