[U-Boot] How to modify devicetree blob inside fit image via the u-boot shell using the fdt command

Davis Roman davis.roman84 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:36:00 UTC 2018

Hi Fabio,

I'm curious if you know how to modify a devicetree contained within a fit
image.

It sounds reasonable that I should be able to do this with the fdt command
while in the u-boot shell.

Currently I use 'fdt addr <address of fit>" then I use 'fdt print' and I
see the contents of the FIT its file. This isn't what I want unfortunately.

I'd like to be able to drill in a little further and modify a property in
my device tree.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Davis