[U-Boot] Problem booting uImage with u-boot

Saeed Abdoli saeed2957 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 18:47:16 UTC 2018

Hello
I am working on a project in which I need to boot a customized linux kernel
on my board. The board components are stm32f429 processor, 8Mbyte SDRAM and
32Mbyte flash memory which are connected to the processer via FMC. I've
booted u-boot on the internal flash of the processor and I've installed the
linux image (networking.uImage) which is provided by EMCRAFT using TFTP
successfully. Then I tried to build my own linux image by editing the
example provided by EMCRAFT (rootfs). But when I build the image and try to
boot it, the processor can not boot the image and it resets unexpectedly.
This is the message u-boot shows when trying to boot the image:
## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at d0007fc0 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-4.2.0
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Multi-File Image (uncompressed)
   Data Size:    3945195 Bytes =  3.8 MB
   Load Address: d0008000
   Entry Point:  d0008001
   Contents:
      Image 0: 3932720 Bytes =  3.8 MB
      Image 1: 12463 Bytes = 12.2 kB
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
## Flattened Device Tree from multi component Image at D0007FC0
   Booting using the fdt at 0xd03c823c
OK
WARNING: legacy format multi component image overwritten

Starting kernel ...

After this message the processor resets.
Can you please tell me what is wrong?

Regards