[U-Boot] Is there a omap_gpmc.c maintainer?

Adam Ford aford173 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:47:35 UTC 2018

Is there a maintainer for the omap_gpmc driver?  Only the u-boot open
list is returned when queried.

     ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl ./drivers/mtd/nand/omap_gpmc.c
     u-boot at lists.denx.de (open list)

I was thinking about (but not promising) adding some device tree
support to enable fetching GPMC timings from device tree and
configuring and/or re-configuring the GPMC timings based on DT
contents.

I wanted to shoot my ideas off someone else and/or not duplicate any
work, but I am not volunteering to take over this driver.

Mostly because the GPMC timings setup for NAND and NOR are fairly
generic for NAND/NOR, and it would be nice to optimize them a bit to
see if we could get a little faster performance when loading ramdisks
or kernels via GPMC.  Some peripherals (like ethernet) use the GPMC
bus, and we have some hard-coded values, but this kind of information
can be fetched from device trees and may also yield a little bit of
optimization.

adam