[U-Boot] MMC_DAVINCI not compliant with CONFIG_BLK

Adam Ford aford173 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:31:14 UTC 2018

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 5:22 PM Peter Howard <phoward at gme.net.au> wrote:

> Sorry a clarification - my main focus is the LCDK board - it's that one which has the 4K overrun.

I wanted the rest of the people on this thread to know the status.

Both Peter and I did separate drivers.  His was more complete than
mine, so I merged a few of my items into his driver.  There are 3
patches waiting for him to review.  If it looks good, I am hoping
either of us can post it to the mailing list. This allows both DM_MMC
and CONFIG_BLK in U-Boot.  SPL still uses the older manual format
unless the board has DM enabled in SPL.  That should make the Davinci
MMC boards compliant with CONFIG_BLK and I'm hoping the MMC maintainer
and Tom will approve it for 2019.09 release once Peter has a chance to
review and test on his hardware. I know the 2019.09 release is coming
quickly.

adam