[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.09-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Aug 14 01:22:15 UTC 2018

Hey all,

It is release day and despite Travis-CI being really bad about network
connections over the weekend, it's back to normal today at least.  So
I'm putting out v2018.09-rc2 now.  I plan on looking at Kconfig
migrations and similar things that I can size-test.  I think there's
still a code removal patch or two I can apply as well at this point.

Things look on track for -rc3 on the 27th, -rc4 on September 3rd and
then final release on September 10th.  Thanks all!

--
Tom