[U-Boot] sunxi: USB gadget does not work on H2+ after 92a30692b2b18f45aae6fdaae38d67ed03dd2d11

Nuno Gonçalves nunojpg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 07:59:44 UTC 2018

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 8:08 PM Jagan Teki <jagan at amarulasolutions.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 11:35 PM, Nuno Gonçalves <nunojpg at gmail.com> wrote:
> > With the basic defconfig + CMD_USB_MASS_STORAGE, I don't get the driver to load:
> >
> > Controller uninitialized
> > g_dnl_register: failed!, error: -6
> > g_dnl_register failed

This error appears when CONFIG_USB_ETHER is not set. For some reason I
can't enable UMS without USB_ETHER (probably because UMS is not DM
aware).

Regarding the bug reported, it happens because after your commit
USB_EHCI_HCD and USB_KEYBOARD are required to be set.

So, with USB_ETHER, USB_KEYBOARD and USB_EHCI_HCD, it works. Except
for the last not sure if this is as expected.

Thanks,
Nuno