[U-Boot] u-boot release and feature set

Prabhakar Kushwaha prabhakar.kushwaha at nxp.com
Wed Aug 29 03:11:03 UTC 2018

Thanks Tom for responding,

Feature set is good thing to have per release. It help us in taking decision of upreving u-boot (now or later).

A suggestion, can we ask feature set details in every pull request from sub-maintainers.
Or
A blog can also be maintained, where sub-maintainer can write feature set per pull request.

Sub-maintainers have better idea what feature they are providing.
Feature set can also be published per sub-system (instead of pick and choose).

--pk