[U-Boot] [RFC] Monthly developer call?

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Dec 3 15:31:43 UTC 2018

Hey all,

It's come up a few times that perhaps we should have a regular real-time
meeting of some sort, since that F2F meetings we've had historically
have been so helpful.  So, what I'd like to propose is a monthly meeting
/ video call on the 3rd Monday of the month, starting in January.  For a
time I propose 4PM UTC, which is 11AM US Eastern, 8AM US Eastern and
unfortunately very late / early in Asia.  I am open to alternating times
too as there's not really a chance of a time that works for everyone.

For a "how" I'm going to say we should use https://zoom.us/ as they have
good support for Linux as a host as well as traditional mobile / desktop
platforms.  We use it at work and it's reasonably problem free and
there's local dial-in numbers pretty much world-wide.

--
Tom