[U-Boot] network not work with u-boot

cleancode at 163.com cleancode at 163.com
Thu Dec 6 09:32:59 UTC 2018

Hi Wolfgang,

Highly appraciated for your help, I'll try them.

Best wishes.

Zhangguofu (Gary)

From: Wolfgang Denk
Date: 2018-12-06 16:13
To: cleancode at 163.com
CC: u-boot
Subject: Re: [U-Boot] network not work with u-boot
Dear "cleancode at 163.com",

In message <2018120610134234682514 at 163.com> you wrote:

> Thank you so much, I managed to upload the kernel image by using a tftp server in my desktop.

Fine.

> I thought the tftp was a kind of ftp with a naming difference...

These are totally different protocols.

> As for the configuration item ipaddr1, I still cannot delete it, I am not happy about that.
> Do you or anyone else know how to delete this kind of ill-spelled items?

You can run "md" on the memory region which holds the environment,
to find out which special characters sneaked in.  They you can try
to delete the variable by carefully typing the same characters.

Alternatively, you can reset your environment to default and re-add
all wanted settings.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
COBOL is for morons.                                 -- E.W. Dijkstra