[U-Boot] A20-olinuxino-micro hangs in U-boot if powered from MINI-USB only.

Nikolai Zhubr n-a-zhubr at yandex.ru
Sun Dec 23 22:04:04 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm observing that the said A20-onlinuxino-micro board hangs in U-boot
in probing USB2 (see example below) in case it is powered by connecting
its mini-usb connector to a computer. The problem does not happen if 12V
power connector is also empoyed. (Note: the example attached below is
for RC1, but RC2 is no different)
I can't say if such problem was also present in previous version of
u-boot or not.

Thank you,

Regards,
Nikolai

U-Boot 2019.01-rc1 (Dec 13 2018 - 15:11:11 +0300) Allwinner Technology

CPU:   Allwinner A20 (SUN7I)
Model: Olimex A20-Olinuxino Micro
I2C:   ready
DRAM:  1 GiB