[U-Boot] Minnowmax Turbot not supported

vnktux vnktux at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 2 19:34:39 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I have just received from ADI Engineering a MinnowBoard Turbot Quad-core (Baytrail E3845).
I wanted to compile bare metal U-Boot according to the README.x86 in the doc folder. Unfortunately the board doesn't boot and doesn't print any informations on the serial port. I know that also someone else have the same problem, but I couldn't find any solutions on internet. It look like the board doesn't load the correct microcode.

I got the descriptor file from the original firmware.
Then for the FSP binary I tried the one from the official Intel Github repo, and also the one you can download from Intelfirmware.com called FSP Gold 2014 Minnowmax.