[U-Boot] UART

Mariano Coromac mcoromac at stsa.info
Wed Feb 7 20:45:50 UTC 2018

Hello, I'm using a sama5d27 SoC and I've already port at91bootloader but
now I'm having trouble with u-boot. When u-boot.bin finishes loading
SD/MMC: Done to load image
But then it says
<debug_uart> No serial driver found
resetting....
In my device tree I already defined my usart using FLEXCOM1.
How do I redirect the debug uart into these usart?
Or do you think this has to do with my device tree?
atmel_usart.o does gets generated and the target is defined on the
makefiles.
Thank you, sorry if this has been asked before.
PD: I'm not using any commercial board, is a custom one.
--
Mariano Coromac <https://gps.gt/>
I&D of Electronics Engineer
mcoromac at stsa.info