[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.03-rc2 released

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Tue Feb 13 06:04:04 UTC 2018

Hello Tom,

Am 13.02.2018 um 00:54 schrieb Tom Rini:
> Hey all,
>
> It's release day and v2018.03-rc2 is out.  The big thing is that there's
> some env related changes that need to be first sorted out and tested,
> then pulled in.
>
> Other than the env fixes, I hope to pull in some more Kconfig
> migrations.  These I hope will be size neutral, but I know that a few
> things aren't due to fixing underlying omissions.
>
> Things look on track f26th, -rc4 on March 5th and then release on March
> 12th.  Thanks all!

Thanks!

I want to mention, that there is a critical UBI fix which I want to
see in 2018.03:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/870759/

I have for this a tbot testcase [1] for the thuban board, this looks
good with this patch now, last test from last week [2] (next test
coming night).

Testers wanted for the above patch!

I plan to send you a pull request end of this week for this.

bye,
Heiko

[1] tbot thuban test
https://github.com/hsdenx/tbot/blob/master/src/tc/board/tc_board_thuban_test_uboot.py