[U-Boot] U-Boot

Mariano Coromac mcoromac at stsa.info
Wed Feb 14 18:34:20 UTC 2018

I think I found the root problem for this. I am using a flexcom uart. The
ones that are defined in sama5d2.dtsi are normal uarts, one can use those
definitions alongside the drivers to use uart0 to uart4.
I found a definition to use flexcom, here:
https://github.com/linux4sam/linux-at91/blob/master/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/atmel-flexcom.txt
The problem I see is that I need a driver also and atmel did not provide
one. Or at least I'm not seeing it because I have search for it around the
entire project.

Could you confirm if my assumptions are correct? Because I see that the
flexcom clocks are defined and makes me wonder if the problem is something
else.