[U-Boot] Secure Boot on Jetson TK1 and TK1-SOM

Daniel (Xiaolong) Wang xiaolongw at mail.usf.edu
Mon Feb 26 23:32:35 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I’m new to U-boot. I’m interested in secure boot and I heard U-boot has verified boot support. I want to explore the verified boot on one of the board, TK1-SOM I just got. I found that u-boot already support TK1 board. But I’m not sure if it support verified boot already. If it is already support I would like to use it with seL4. If it is not supported yet I would love to give learn how to do it. Could you point me to the right direction?

Thanks
-Dan