[U-Boot] U-Boot release statistics

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 11 06:05:33 UTC 2018

Hi all,

with each release a number of people ask about which tool is used to
generate the statisticcs, and/or how they can be added to the list
of know employer names, here the summary:

The tool used is Jonathan Corbet's gitdm [1] script with a U-Boot
specific configuration, which can be found at [2].  The U-Boot
configuration is in branch "u-boot".

If you have additions or change requests for the domain mapping,
please drop me an e-mail, ideally containing a patch against the
u-boot-config/domain-map  file.

Thanks.

[1] git://git.lwn.net/gitdm.git
[2] http://git.denx.de/?p=gitdm.git

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Only in our dreams we are free.  The rest of the time we need  wages.
                                    - Terry Pratchett, _Wyrd Sisters_