[U-Boot] U-Boot

Mariano Coromac mcoromac at stsa.info
Thu Mar 1 19:55:19 UTC 2018

I found the problem. In my header file I was reading from eMMC device 1.
Not 0. That's why the operations with mmc worked in command line but did
not on startup.
Please correct me if I'm mistaken but I have a couple questions.
1) Do I need a partition in my eMMC in order to boot the Linux kernel?
When I run "mmc part" it shows no partition at all.
2) When U-Boot finishes compiling it generates a .dtb with the name of my
custom board. I need to write this file (alongside zImage) inside my eMMC
for my Linux Kernel to boot right?
When I try to boot the kernel it hangs in here:
=> boot
reading p_a5_tab_reva.dtb
13699 bytes read in 18 ms (743.2 KiB/s)
reading zImage
3749624 bytes read in 298 ms (12 MiB/s)
## Flattened Device Tree blob at 21000000
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x21000000

Starting kernel ...

What do you think of this? Perhaps is regarding the kernel itself or maybe
is a UBoot configuration?