[U-Boot] Keymap problem {Scanned}

Göran Lundberg goran at lundberg.email
Thu Mar 1 12:35:57 UTC 2018

Hi! I have a problem with the keymap for the u-boot command line on
Raspberry Pi. Which keymap is u-boot using? Can it be changed somehow?
The problem I have is primarily not being able to write the backslash
character \. I have a Swedish keyboard and I have basically tried every
possible key combination there is with no luck. The keyboard is working
just fine in raspbian. The backslash character should be between Z and
the shift key. At least on en_GB keymap. But when I press that key there
is no output at all, even with CTRL/SHIFT/ALT pressed there is no output
at all, which seems strange.

Can you change the keymap? Anyone got an idea how to write backslash on
a Swedish keyboard?

believed to be clean.