[U-Boot] [ALERT] git.denx.de maintenance

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 5 08:20:49 UTC 2018

Hi all,

the server running  git.denx.de  is dying.  We will switch to a
new machine, but during a final synchronization of the data and
to switch the DNS records the server will be unreachable.

We will try to keep this interruption as short as possible, but we
fear immediate death of the old machine so we cannot delay this any
longer.

I will let you know when we are back up and running.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

[And yes, the problems to access the git repositories over HTTPS
will be fixed with this action, too.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
This restaurant was advertising breakfast  any  time.  So  I  ordered
french toast in the renaissance.            - Steven Wright, comedian