[U-Boot] [ALERT OFF] git.denx.de maintenance

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 5 13:10:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,

In message <20180305102201.ED9FA240760 at gemini.denx.de> I wrote:

> The new machine is up and running.  The change should be transparent
> to all of you.  Please let me know if there should be any problems -
> thanks, and sorry again foir the interruption.

It is not completely transparent, though.  The new server has a new
RSA host key; here is the fingerprint:

2048 SHA256:B894/+AiltlbwMApHF4OQ5fwwzZ0JHOiKykGYpGMHfw

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and  hope  for
reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."            - Albert Einstein