[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.03-rc4 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Mar 6 01:28:43 UTC 2018

Hey all,

It's release day and I've released v2018.03-rc4.  I've included a few
different regression fixes I've seen along with some fixes and cleanups.
I would like to do the release on March 12th, and likely will so long as
no big regressions show up.  I am worried about the RPi3 issue I've seen
reported.  Are there any other issues people know of currently?

And to repeat myself again, boards and SoC families, etc, that have been
orphaned for more than a year should probably get dropped.  I've
contacted a few people off-list (which is why we've had a few pickups of
late) for things, but if you know someone that would be interested in
something, please speak up.

Thanks all!

--
Tom