[U-Boot] U-boot Hush Environment

Duncan Hare dh at synoia.com
Thu Mar 15 01:23:22 UTC 2018

In the past the Hush shell would print a variable when edited, and on
could back arrow (move position) or backspace (delete characters).

Currently is does not print the command on edit, and if one hits
carriage return the variable is deleted.

Is this an enhancement, or do I have the configuration incorrect?

How can I make it do what was the default behavior?

If it is an enhancement, It's not very user friendly. It makes IBM's
VM/370 edit command look positively useful.

Thanks

Duncan Hare (dh at synoia.com)