[U-Boot] dhcp command not populating dnsip environment variable

Duncan Hare dh at synoia.com
Fri Mar 16 17:18:21 UTC 2018

  On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 3:25 PM, Duncan Hare <dh at synoia.com> wrote:
> In the latest version of u-boot, the dhcp command appears not to
> populate the environment variable dnsip. This used to be the behaviour.

The bootp.c code was changed with the addition of Kconfig control of Bootp.c (of which dhcp is a part).There does not appear to be the cond in net/ Kconfig to manage the Bootp config in menuconfig.
The change log at the top of bootp.c has no note to indicate the module was changed.
Adding the note would appears to be the proper process.
How many other source code modules have been changed without a change note?Finding this has taken two or three days.
I can find no entries in .config nor in menuconfig to configure the bootp options.

Would you like me to prepare a patch for net/Kconfig?
Duncan Hare