[U-Boot] Need suggestion on device driver project ideas

Anupam Datta adbd04 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:10:02 UTC 2018

Hi,
Currently I am pursuing my M.tech in embedded system. I would like to
do my final academic project on Linux Device Driver. Please suggest
some good areas/driver subsystem/feature that can be a good project.
It can be on Uboot/boot-loader as well. Some of the areas that I had
in my mind are GSM module driver inclusion in embedded linux dev
boards, WiFi driver for ESP8266, TrustZone security(Didn't get the
resource, TPM is too costly). Please suggest As much as you can. I
will open source the source code as well after my coursework is over.

Thanks & Regards
Anupam