[U-Boot] u-boot 2018 SPI SPL

Mehmet Ali İPİN mehmet.ipin at pavotek.com.tr
Tue May 8 07:13:29 UTC 2018

Dear Fabio,
Hello,

ROM code starts execution of the SPL code in SPI flash;

I traced and see that It jumped to MMC drivers/mmc.c file,  as default DM_MMC  is not defined, then SPL is calling empty weak "board_mmc_init and cpu_mmc_init" functions.

I also defined DM_MMC in defconfig file, but got "undefined reference compiling errors for USB etc.

Should I call u-boot MMC init functions within these functions?
Or should I define DM_MMC in config file and try to solve compile errors?

Best regards.