[U-Boot] Tegra U-Boot Patches

Tom Warren TWarren at nvidia.com
Thu May 10 23:08:26 UTC 2018

Hi, Marcel.  I had it on my TODO list to send you an email asking for a list of pending patches today!  Sorry for the delay - things have heated up here and I don’t get to give my upstream tasks as much attention as I'd like.

I'll pull them down first thing tomorrow and get a PR up for TomR to apply.  Are they in order as you have them listed here? i.e. I can apply #1, then #2, then #3? Or are there no dependencies?

Thanks for your patience,

Tom