[U-Boot] mtd: spi-nor: new NXP FlexSPI driver location & framework to use ?

Jagan Teki jagannadh.teki at gmail.com
Fri May 18 04:54:14 UTC 2018

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 4:49 PM, Prabhakar Kushwaha
<prabhakar.kushwaha at nxp.com> wrote:
> Dear Jagan,

Let me understand is this FlexSPI is spi-nor controller, is it Linux
upstreamed or ML? I think for now you can add it mtd/spi with
UCLASS_SPI_FLASH driver, Since Boris mentioned about spi-mem(I still
need to see the Linux framework for more details) which may be
re-placer for spi-nor but once we decided to go with spi-mem or
spi-nor then the flexspi can convert accordingly.

Jagan.

--
Jagan Teki
Free Software Engineer | www.openedev.com