[U-Boot] U-Boot thumb interlink patches

Chris Packham judge.packham at gmail.com
Sat May 26 08:41:29 UTC 2018

Hi Tom,

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 12:54 AM Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 01:17:45PM +0100, Måns Rullgård wrote:
> > Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> writes:
> >
> > > And then:
> > > https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/909652/
> > >
> > > has been reviewed and could be applied.  Is there anything else I'm
> > > missing?  Thanks!
> >
> > I'd be more comfortable with this one if someone actually tested it.
> > I can't since I don't have such hardware.

> True, Chris, do you have a board you can test this on as well?  Thanks!

I do actually have an old fossil (Marvell Eval board) sitting in the corner
of my office that I believe is orion. I haven't powered it up in years, I
doubt it's supported in current master (if it ever was). I can see what
state it's in if I can trivially get something going I will but I won't
have much time to spend on it.

I can say I tested an equivalent change as part of the kirkwood work I've
been doing recently without any problems.