[U-Boot] Keystone 2 sram scratch address?

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Sun Oct 7 13:59:12 UTC 2018

Hey folks,

So as part of Simon's patch[1] to move CONFIG_SPL_TEXT_BASE to Kconfig
I've run into a problem on Keystone 2 platforms, specifically the HS
variants.  What keystone does is define the SRAM scratch address
relative to the end of our regular SRAM usage for SPL.  This is I think
in part due to the large variation in the SRAM size on these parts
contain and a desire to be able to more easily support the larger sizes.
This is fine on the non-HS parts where we enable and build SPL so can
play these games.  But on the HS parts (or at least k2l_hs_evm
k2e_hs_evm k2hk_hs_evm k2g_hs_evm) we don't use SPL, so once moving
CONFIG_SPL_TEXT_BASE to Kconfig we don't have it defined and a few
places fall apart.  Can we find some constant we could use for
CONFIG_SYS_INIT_SP_ADDR and then for the EEPROM copy we make on K2G?
Thanks!

[1]: https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/976918/
--
Tom