[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2018.11-rc2 released
trini at konsulko.com
Tue Oct 16 00:32:35 UTC 2018
So it's release day and I've put up v2018.11-rc2, I've updated git and
the tarballs are also up now.
Thanks again to having signed tags, between -rc1 and -rc2 we have
(including but not limited to):
- The SPI-NAND changes have fully been integrated now.
- ARM Versatile Express updates
- QEMU support in RiscV
- Rockchip updates
- fixes to rkimage for SPL boot via USB
- fixes to make_fit_atf.py, incl. entry-point calculation and python3
- OP-TEE support for ARMv7-based SoCs
- fixes to RGMII/GMII selection on the RK3328
- ARC updates
- CPU and board info prints
- Synopsys IoT development kit support
- Take care of global uninitialized variables.
- Add support for SD-card detection on all ARC boards
- R-Mobile, SoCFPGA updates
- Sandbox SPL/TPL support
- Various DM, Test updates.
- Various general ARM, Meson, TI K2/K3 updates
- OP-TEE AVB support
We're looking at release on November 12th, 2018.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the U-Boot