[U-Boot] Building U-Boot for Digilent Zybo Z7

Stefan Theil Stefan.Theil at mixed-mode.de
Tue Oct 16 15:08:45 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am currently ​trying to build and run a current U-Boot on my Zybo Z7 board. From the existence of a defconfig for it and going through the changelog it is seems to be supported. However, if I put the generated boot.bin and u-boot.img on an SD card and turn the board on all I see on the serial port is several garbled characters and then nothing happens.

I have not changed any configuration settings so I expected to get a bootable image. Have I missed something or is the Zybo Z7 not supported after all?

Regards,
Stefan Theil