[U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-staging

Anatolij Gustschin agust at denx.de
Mon Oct 22 18:39:44 UTC 2018

Hi Jagan,

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 23:56:14 +0530
Jagan Teki jagan at openedev.com wrote:

>On 21/10/18 1:50 AM, Anatolij Gustschin wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 15:43:48 -0400
>> Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com wrote:
>>> These all look like things that should go via the sunxi tree, and Jagan
>>> is fairly active.  I'm curious, why did you pick these up presently?
>>
>> I got this series on Tuesday and then also got Acked-by and Tested-by
>> stating that is fixes LCD backlight issues on pinebook. Jagan didn't
>> respond yet, so I intervened. I'm fine if Jagan takes them via sunxi tree.
>
>Not good, patches in ML in 5 days back. better wait or ping on the
>series. I do understand these fixes will go and I saw them as well.
>Waiting for some issues to fix so all will pack all once.

I think patches fixing errors should be applied as soon as possible,
especially when these patches were tested by someone and when it is
confirmed that these fix real issues. I've lost more than tree days
recently debugging issues and it turned out that the patches for
issues I was faced were already submitted to the list, but nobody
cared to merge them.

Thanks,

Anatolij