[U-Boot] latest kwboot

Chris Packham judge.packham at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:15:15 UTC 2018

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, 10:00 PM Balanga Bar, <balanga.bar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion.
>
> I'm not very experienced with git....
>
> How would I 'git checkout v2013.02 tools/kwboot.c' ?

Clone the u-boot repo with

git clone git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git

git checkout v2013.02

(or any other tag you wish to have a look at)

Have a look at git-scm.com for more info on using git.

That all being said you haven't actually said what is stopping the current
version of kwboot.c from working for you.