[U-Boot] enabling MMU in U-Boot-2017.09

Mrun Lele harshamrun at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:20:48 UTC 2018

Hi Bin,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using acadia processor.

After Linux boots we are getting some problems in MMU path.
Debugging that would be one way to move ahead.

However, I want to enable MMU in Uboot context to test MMU path to RAM.

Also, is there any document or README which will have all the available
configuration options?
README in the U-Boot-2017.09 do have some of the configuration options but
I believe not all of them are included there.

Please, do let me know if you need more details.
I am new to this community. Please, bare with me.

Thanks,
Harshad.