[U-Boot] arm: sunxi: Bananapi_M2_Ultra not working with DM_MMC

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Apr 8 13:25:08 UTC 2019

On Mon, Apr 08, 2019 at 06:51:48PM +0530, Jagan Teki wrote:
> + Andre
>
> On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 6:40 PM Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 08, 2019 at 06:23:29PM +0530, Jagan Teki wrote:
> > > Hi Paul,

> > > Appropriate your concern.
> > >
> > > If you please list what all boards are not working with this effect,
> > > please write back. we will defiantly look into it. All these changes
> > > were merged in MW which is 2.5 months back, commenting in final stage
> > > like this is not the professional way.
> >
> > OK, but what platforms was this all tested on?  Thanks!
>
> We have tested DM_MMC all the Allwinner SoC platforms and I couldn't
> find any mmc issues so-far on my boards atleast.

Sorry, let me try and be clearer.  Which hardware platforms did you test
this on?  There's quite a lot of Allwinner SoCs, and it's not clear at
all if Paul's problem is because of something on the SoC on the Bananapi
M2 Ultra (because it's not clear if another platform with that same SoC
was tested) or how the board is wired (DM MMC is fine on that SoC, but
was tested on something where uSD/MMC are opposite of that platform or
...).

--
Tom