[U-Boot] DE10 Nano U-Boot v2019.04 Issues

rafael mello rafaelmello_3 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 23:15:59 UTC 2019

Hello Simon,
Thank you for the repply.
>> You probably should use mrproper here, not distclean?
I do agree, mrproper should be used.

>> So what's $CC set to? I don't think you need ARCH=arm, works without that for me.
Sorry, I forgot to say that ${CC} is pointig to Linaro gcc folder.

>>So SPL runs fine but it doesn't load U-Boot? Or does it fail running  anything? Please send the console output, if any.
Reggarding the console output, there is none when I set CONFIG_DEFAULT_DEVICE_TREE=“socfpga_cyclone5_de10_nano”.

>>I don't see the file socfpga_cyclone5_de0_nano_soc.dts, where does it come from?
I'm relating to the original files from the U-Boot source, the path is arch/arm/dts/<filename>, but I can attach the files if it's needded.

Is there any other info that would help?

Best regards,
Rafael Villatore