[U-Boot] amlogic a96 mini

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Wed Dec 4 23:26:19 CET 2019

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 12:06:33PM +0100, Belisko Marek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to run mainline u-boot on amlogic a96mini device but before
> I try to flash it does anybody have an idea if it will work on
> mainline. As I have limited number of devices and I know that after
> flashing I can brick the board so would like to ask if anybody have
> experience with this device and running mainline. Thanks and BR,

I would strongly recommend making
https://github.com/superna9999/linux/wiki/Amlogic-HDMI-Boot-Dongle as a
back-up.  While I have before managed to interrupt a re-flash cycle such
that the DTB on-board is still there and so the binary portions of the
firmware are happy it will then load U-Boot from SD card.  I did not
play with mainline however.

--
Tom