gtlab slow?

Harald Seiler hws at denx.de
Tue Dec 10 18:18:07 CET 2019

Hi Simon,

On Tue, 2019-12-10 at 05:48 -0700, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I sometimes find that gitlab.denx.de is very slow. Just now is is
> worse than usual - it has taken almost 10 minutes to push a branch and
> still not finished. I am getting a 503 error on the web site.
>
> Any ideas?

Yes, we noticed that as well but so far have failed to find out the
exact reason.  Server-side we see horrible load spikes while the CPU is
essentially in idle and no notable IO is happening.  I personally
believe it might have something to do with the virtualization technology
but we don't have a certain answer yet.

I added Claudius in CC, he might know more ...

--
Harald