[U-Boot-Board-Maintainers] Raspberry pi 4 - u-boot - genet / scb

Andre Przywara andre.przywara at arm.com
Thu Dec 12 11:41:53 CET 2019

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 10:23:16 +0100
Matthias Brugger <matthias.bgg at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> On 09/12/2019 14:33, Sascha Dewald wrote:
> > Hello Amit,
> >
> > no problem.
> >
> > Is there some git feature branch, to have a look ?
>
> Yes I'd love to have a look as well :)

We will send an RFC later this week, Amit is doing some cleanup now. At the moment transfers work up to 256 packets (375KB when using TFTP), at this point it breaks, because recycling DMA descriptors is not working for some reason. I haven't found any documentation for the MAC, so I am reverse engineering the Linux driver and doing printf and tcpdump debugging right now. Looking forward to people joining us in this effort ;-)

Cheers,
Andre