gtlab slow?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Dec 16 13:52:59 CET 2019

Hi all,

In message <faa5b6ce-0b9f-4d7d-9a9d-65b565b8f87e at denx.de> Claudius Heine wrote:

> Strato apparently took our gitlab instance at about 23:52 to 01:04 CET
> offline last night and the load now seems more stable. Hopefully they
> resolved this issue now. *knocking on wood*

All the statistics we can see says that sind this downtime in the
night from Dec 10 to 11, performance shuld have been find.

It would be great if you some of you external users can also confirm
that the earlier issues have been solved.

If you still experience any bad performance, please let me know with
both the exact time when this happens, and which exact command you
have been trying to run.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
To know how another being, another creature feels -  that  is  impos-
sible.                  - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_