Query: Error: Unable to find signature node in Verified boot

Priyanka Singh priyanka.singh at nxp.com
Tue Dec 17 11:02:16 CET 2019

Hi,

I was trying to test the Verified boot feature on NXP's LX2160ARDB board and I am facing the following issue during the same:

	1. U-boot is unable to verify the signatures of the images and configurations. I added more logs to debug this issue and found that U-boot is unable to find the signature node and returns from common/image-sig.c line: 260.
		Log snippet:
			Verifying Hash Integrity ... sha1,rsa2048:dev- OK

The signing of the images and configuration has been done using mkimage.

Can someone please suggest how can I correct this.

Thanks,
Priyanka Singh