OMAP L138 LCDK - giving up maintainership

Peter Howard pjh at northern-ridge.com.au
Wed Dec 18 00:15:18 CET 2019

Tom and others,

I finish at my current job on Friday, as such I will have no immediate
involvement with the L138 chip (not that I've had that much in recent
times).  So it makes sense to remove me as maintainer.  Especially as
the email listed for me will start bouncing.  so is the simplest way
just to submit a patch clearing out the maintainer entry in
board/davinci/da8xxevm/MAINTAINERS ?  Also does anyone on the list wish
to take over?  Adam, I know you don't have the time from recent emails.
Bartosz?  Sekhar - do you want to nominate someone from TI?

--
Peter Howard <pjh at northern-ridge.com.au>
Peter Howard <phoward at gme.net.au>