Formal upstream support of Cortina Access ARM Based SoCs

Alex Nemirovsky Alex.Nemirovsky at cortina-access.com
Thu Dec 26 01:18:31 CET 2019

Hi Tom,

Hope you are doing well and enjoying the holiday season.

Cortina Access management has decided that we want to add formal upstream support of u-boot
going forward for our line of SoCs and evaluation boards   Our line of SoC’s all begin with the “CA” designation
followed by 4 digits.  i.e. CAxxxx.

We are preparing a phased release based on the current u-boot master and would like to contribute
into it.   Our first effort will be to upstream support of an ARMv8 Quad A53 based SoC and its associated development board.

From maintenance point of view, I have agreed to be the technical point of contact and custodian
for all Cortina Access u-boot support going forward.

Let us know what additional info if any you need from us to get started.

BR,
-Alex