[U-Boot] Booting on RK3399[Please note, mail behalf by sjg at google.com]

Kever Yang kever.yang at rock-chips.com
Thu Jan 3 07:01:23 UTC 2019

Hi Simon,

    It's great to know you would like to support kevin.

What we need is ATF instead of OP-TEE, which should be the same one used
by Chrome OS support by coreboot,

The guide is here and firefly-rk3399 re-use most of evb-rk3399 follow
with defconfig use firefly-rk3399_defconfig:

board/rockchip/evb_rk3399/README

BTW: I would like to enable TPL for RK3399, and also for other SoCs like
rk3288, so that we can have a common boot flow, I have done in my local
branch.

Thanks,
- Kever