[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2019.01-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Jan 8 04:02:26 UTC 2019

Hey all,

It's release day and, we're not doing the final release.  I sent out an
email on Friday saying I was doing a week delay, and here we are.  Too
much stuff came in post -rc2, for various reasons, and I couldn't just
release it.  We also still have:
- A USB gadget / fastboot / etc issue to resolve fully.
- A FAT regression on some platforms due to a fix on others.
- A regression due to d0851c893706 (patch exists, needs to be pulled
  in).
- Two SATA ENV issues to grab patches for.

Of which only the FAT issue isn't something we have a patch for and the
change in question may get reverted for now.

That said, here's the changelog for -rc3 and I intend to release
v2019.01 next Monday, the 14th.

- Samsung, Rockchip, i.MX, video, SPI, x86, EFI, UniPhier, TI, MediaTek,
  Marvell, SoCFPGA, amlogic, MIPS and RISC-V updates.
  - This includes among other things, pulling in the Ci20 platform
    support, fixing at least one regression in EFI support,
    synchronizing some i.MX8 related locations and files and other
    important bugfixes.

--
Tom