[U-Boot] Issue with compiling uboot for SoC-eds arria 10

Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi michael at amarulasolutions.com
Thu Jan 10 12:24:20 UTC 2019

Hi

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 1:17 PM Sujay Suresh <sujay at zumisolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to compile uboot in my linux machine but the 2 bin file needed are not generating, instead I get these errors as in the picture enclosed.

version of u-boot. Not add picture but pastbin resonable part of the
build log. If you are running ubuntu in a virtual machine configure
add on to do copy and paste

Michael

> Please Provide your support.
> Best.

| Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi                     Amarula Solutions BV |
| COO  -  Founder                                      Cruquiuskade 47 |
| +31(0)851119172                                 Amsterdam 1018 AM NL |
|                  [`as] http://www.amarulasolutions.com               |