[U-Boot] no DTB with nand SPL on sama5d3

Daniel Evans photonthunder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 20:51:40 UTC 2019

Currently the boot.bin is only 50670 bytes (208 bytes nand_header + 44820 bytes u-boot-spl-nodtb.bin + 5642 u-boot-spl.dtb).  I tried playing with  CONFIG_SPL_MAX_SIZE and CONFIG_SPL_PAD_TO and got no changing in the output binaries, and I couldn’t get any padding no matter the setting.  So even though MAX size is an issue I don’t think it is what is keeping the SPL from finding the dtb.

Insight on where that is set in code so that I can experiment?

Dan