[U-Boot] U-Boot and USB 3.0

DJM-Avalesta david.myers at avalesta.com
Tue Jan 29 13:46:12 UTC 2019

Hi Bin.

I am trying to build and load u-boot at the moment (just the same
version as I already have) but I keep breaking the system. When I can
build and overwrite u-boot, I will try a more recent version of the
u-boot source, but I worry that there may be NVidia-Jetson-specific code
in the current version of u-boot.

Many thanks
David